Cole Real Estate Investments, Inc. Odd Lot Tender
- Company: Cole Real Estate Investments, Inc.
- Ticker: COLE
- Market Cap: N/A
- Size of Action: $250M
- Type of Transaction: Tender offer with odd-lot provision
- Current Price: $11.40
- Exchange Price: Between $12.25 and $13.00
- Potential Gain (%): Between 7.5% to 14%
- Expiration: August 8, 2013
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99 to avoid being pro-rated
- Max Investment ($): $1,128
- Max Gain ($): $158
- Sec Filing: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1425923/000119312513265073/d554222dex99a1e.htm
- Summary:Cole Real Estate Investments, Inc., a Maryland corporation formerly known as Cole Credit Property Trust III, Inc. that has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes (the “Company”), has listed its common stock, par value $0.01 per share (the “Common Stock”), on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”), commencing on June 20, 2013, under the symbol “COLE”.Enclosed for your consideration are the Offer to Purchase, dated June 20, 2013 (the “Offer to Purchase”), and the related Letter of Transmittal (which, together with any amendments or supplements thereto, collectively constitute the “Offer”) relating to the Company’s offer to purchase for cash up to $250,000,000 in value of its shares of Common Stock at a price specified by tendering stockholders of not greater than $13.00 nor less than $12.25 per share of Common Stock, net to the seller in cash, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest, on the terms and subject to the conditions described in the Offer.
- Odd Lots: If you are an Odd Lot Holder (as such term is defined in Section 1, “Number of Shares of Common Stock; Purchase Price; Proration; Odd Lots”, of the Offer to Purchase) and you instruct us to tender on your behalf all of the shares of Common Stock that you own at or below the Purchase Price prior to the Expiration Date and check the box captioned “Odd Lot” on the attached Instruction Form, the Company, on the terms and subject to the conditions of the Offer, will accept all such shares of Common Stock for payment before any proration of the purchase of other tendered shares of Common Stock.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink