General Electric (GE) Exchange Offer with Odd-Lot (7.5% discount)
- Company: General Electric Company
- Ticker: GE
- Market Cap: ~$300B
- Size of Action: ~$22B
- Type of Transaction: Exchange Offer for Synchrony Financial (SYF) stock
- Current Price: $29.46
- Exchange Price: $31.68 (in SYF stock) or at a 7.53% discount
- Potential Gain (%): 7.53%
- Expiration: Midnight - November 13, 2015
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): ~$2,920
- Max Gain ($): ~$220
- Sec Filing: Link
- Summary: General Electric Company (GE) is offering to exchange GE stock for SYF at a (preliminary) ~7.5% discount, subject to an upper limit exchange ratio of 1.1308. Upper limit is not currently in effect (Link for current exchange ratio). Will keep this page up to date if the upper limit is broached, which would lower the discount.
- Odd Lots: ...proration; Odd-Lots If, on the expiration date of the exchange offer (currently expected to be November 16, 2015), the exchange offer is oversubscribed, GE will accept on a pro rata basis in proportion to the number of shares tendered, all shares of GE common stock validly tendered and not validly withdrawn, except for tenders of odd-lots....
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink