Genpact “Dutch” Tender Offer with Odd Lot Provision
- Company: Genpact
- Ticker: G
- Market Cap: $4B
- Size of Action: up to $300mm
- Type of Transaction: modified “Dutch auction” tender offer
- Current Price: $17.34
- Exchange Price: $16.50-$18.00
- Potential Gain (%): -5%-4%
- Expiration: 12:00 Midnight April 2, 2014
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): ~$1,720
- Max Gain ($): ~$70
- Sec Filing: Link
- Summary: Genpact Limited, a Bermuda Company (the “Company,” “Genpact,” “we,” “our” or “us”), invites our shareholders to tender up to $300 million in value of our common shares, par value $0.01 per share (the “Shares”), for purchase by us at a price not greater than $18.00 per Share nor less than $16.50 per Share, net to the seller in cash, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest, upon the terms and subject to the conditions described in this Offer to Purchase and in the related Letter of Transmittal (which together, as they may be amended or supplemented from time to time, constitute the “Offer”).
- Odd Lots: ...first, we will purchase all Shares properly tendered by any odd lot holder (holders of less than 100 Shares) at or below the Final Purchase Price and not properly withdrawn;...
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink