Helen of Troy (HELE) Tender Offer with “Odd-Lot” Provision
- Company: Helen of Troy Limited
- Ticker: HELE
- Market Cap: $2bn
- Size of Action: <$3oom
- Type of Transaction: Tender Offer with "Odd-Lot" Provision
- Current Price: $62.36
- Exchange Price: $57.75-$66.50
- Potential Gain (%): -7% to 7%
- Expiration: 12:00 Midnight on March, 10 2014
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): ~$6,200
- Max Gain ($): ~$410
- Sec Filing: Link
- Summary: Helen of Troy Limited, a Bermuda company (the "Company") is offering to purchase for cash, upon the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in this offer, to purchase (as the same may be amended or supplemented, this "Offer to Purchase") and the related letter of transmittal (as the same may be amended or supplemented, the "Letter of Transmittal"), an aggregate of up to $300 million of our outstanding common shares, par value $0.10 per share (the "Common Stock"), at a price not greater than $66.50 per share nor less than $57.75 per share, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest. Our offer to purchase the Common Stock, and the terms and conditions of this Offer to Purchase and the Letter of Transmittal, are referred to herein, collectively, as the "Offer." The Offer will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on March 10, 2014, unless the Offer is extended or earlier terminated by us, which date and time, as may be extended by us, we refer to herein as the "Expiration Time."
- Odd Lots: ...first, we will purchase all shares properly tendered at or below the Final Purchase Price by all odd lot holder (holders of "odd lots" of fewer than 100 shares)....
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink