New York REIT Odd-Lot Tender Offer
- Company: New York REIT, Inc.
- Ticker: NYRT
- Size of Action: $250mm
- Type of Transaction: Tender Offer
- Current Price: $10.55
- Exchange Price: $10.75
- Potential Gain (%): ~1.9%
- Expiration: 12:00 Midnight on May 12, 2014
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): ~$1,045
- Max Gain ($): ~$20
- Sec Filing: Link
- Summary: New York REIT, Inc., a Maryland corporation that qualifies as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes (the “Company,” “we” or “us”), invites our stockholders to tender up to 23,255,814 shares of our common stock, par value $0.01 per share (the “Shares”), for purchase by us at a price of $10.75 per Share (the “Purchase Price”), net to the tendering stockholder in cash, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest, upon the terms and subject to the conditions described in this offer to purchase (the “Offer to Purchase”) and in the related letter of transmittal (the “Letter of Transmittal”), as each may be supplemented or amended from time to time (which together constitute, the “Offer”). If the total amount of Shares is purchased, the amount of consideration paid to stockholders will be approximately $250,000,000.
- Odd Lots: ..first, we will purchase all the Shares properly tendered and not properly withdrawn by any “odd lot holder” (a stockholder of less than 100 Shares)...
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink