CRA International (CRAI) Dutch Tender Offer with Odd-Lot Provision (currently not very profitable)
- Company: CRA International Inc.
- Ticker: CRAI
- Market Cap: $178mm
- Size of Action: up to $30mm
- Type of Transaction: Tender Offer with Odd-Lot Provision
- Current Price: $19.80
- Exchange Price: $18.00-$19.75
- Potential Gain (%): 0.25% at current price
- Expiration: 5pm March 21, 2016
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): $1,960
- Max Gain ($): $5
- Sec Filing: Link
- Summary: CRA International (CRAI) is purchasing up to $30mm of its shares between $18.00 and $19.75.
- Source of Funds: Cash on hand of $38mm and $123mm of revolving credit facility.
- Odd Lot Provision: ...First, we will purchase all shares tendered by all holders of "odd lots" (fewer than 100 shares)....
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink