Fortress Investment Group (FIG) Tender Offer (0-11% Gain)
- Company: Fortress Investment Group
- Ticker: FIG
- Market Cap: $918mm
- Size of Action: $100mm
- Type of Transaction: Dutch Auction Tender Offer with Odd-Lot Provision
- Current Price: $4.26
- Exchange Price: $4.25-$4.75 (RESULT: $4.75)
- Potential Gain (%): 0%-11% (RESULT: 11%)
- Expiration: March 4th at 11:59pm
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): $421 per investment account
- Max Gain ($): $48.50 per investment account
- Sec Filing: Link
- Summary: Fortress Investment Group (FIG) is buying ~11% of its shares oustanding between $4.25 to $4.75 by March 4th.
- Source of Funds: FIG has $338mm of cash on hand to fully fund the tender offer.
- Odd Lot Provision: ...properly tenders and does not properly withdraw all Shares owned by the Odd Lot Holder at or below the Purchase Price (tenders of less than all of the Shares owned by an Odd Lot Holder will not qualify for this preference); ...
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink