Intrawest Resort Holdings (SNOW) Tender Offer with Odd-Lot ($50-$150)
- Company: Intrawest Resort Holdings
- Ticker: SNOW
- Market Cap: $384mm
- Size of Action: up to $50mm
- Type of Transaction: Tender Offer with Odd-Lot Provision
- Current Price: $8.50
- Exchange Price: $9.00-$10.00
- Potential Gain (%): 5.8%-17.6%
- Expiration: 5pm February 10th
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): $842 per investment account
- Max Gain ($): $149 per investment account
- Sec Filing: Link
- Summary: Intrawest Resort Holdings (SNOW) is offering to purchase up to $50mm of its shares between $9.00 and $10.00. There is an odd-lot provision.
- Source of Funds: The Company currently holds $92mm of cash that it intends to use for the tender offer.
- Odd Lot Provision: ...first, from all holders of “odd lots” of fewer than 100 shares who properly tender all of their shares and do not properly withdraw them before the expiration of the Offer; ....
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink