Fidelity National Financial Ventures (FNFV) Tender Offer with Odd-Lot Provision (1% downside/6% upside)
- Company: Fidelity National Financial Ventures
- Ticker: FNFV
- Market Cap: $1.4bn
- Size of Action: >$185mm
- Type of Transaction: Tender Offer with Odd-Lot Provision
- Current Price: $14.50
- Exchange Price: $14.30-$15.40
- Potential Gain (%): -1% to 6%
- Expiration: Midnight March 20, 2015
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): ~$1,400
- Max Gain ($): ~$90
- Sec Filing: Link
- Summary: Fidelity National Financial Ventures (FNFV) is offering to buy >$185mm of its shares at $14.30-$15.40.
- Odd Lots: ... First, we will purchase all Odd Lots of less than 100 Shares at the Purchase Price from stockholders who properly tender all of their Shares at or below the Purchase Price and who do not properly withdraw them before the Expiration Time (tenders of less than all of the Shares owned, beneficially or of record, by such Odd Lot Holder will not qualify for this preference); ....
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink