Nicholas Financial (NICK) Tender Offer with “Odd Lot Provision”
- Company: Nicholas Financial
- Ticker: NICK
- Market Cap: 183mm
- Size of Action: >$70mm (~39% of S/O)
- Type of Transaction: Tender Offer with "Odd Lot" Provision
- Current Price: $14.91
- Exchange Price: $14.60-$15.60
- Potential P/L (%): -2% to 5%
- Expiration: 5pm March 13th, 2015
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): ~$1,500
- Max Gain ($): ~$70
- Sec Filing: Link
- Summary: Nicholas Financial (NICK) is looking to buy $50-70mm of its shares (~39% of S/O) via a dutch tender offer with an odd-lot provision. The tender offer will be funded via a credit facility that has $96mm in capacity. The credit facility was amended and expanded on 1/30/15.
- Odd Lots: ...we will purchase all Shares tendered at or below the Final Purchase Price on a pro rata basis, except for “odd lots” (of less than 100 Shares), which we will purchase on a priority basis...
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink