Procter & Gamble (PG) Odd-Lot Exchange Offer ($650 Profit)
- Company: The Procter & Gamble Company
- Ticker: PG
- Market Cap: $235bn
- Size of Action: $10bn
- Type of Transaction: "Split-Off" Exchange Offer & Reverse Morris Trust Transaction
- Potential Gain (%): 7.5%
- Expiration: Midnight Sept. 29, 2016
- Tender Limit (Shares): 99
- Max Investment ($): ~$8,700
- Max Gain ($): ~$650
- Sec Filing: Prospectus , Status Page with Upper Limit Information
- Summary: Similar to the Lockheed-Martin situation, Procter & Gamble will be spinning off a division which then will be immediately purchased by Coty Inc. (COTY) through a "Reverse Morris Trust" transaction. Owners of PG can exchange their shares for shares of COTY at a 7.5% discount (subject to the upper limit). You will then need to sell your shares of COTY for cash once the exchange is complete.
- Odd Lot Provision: ...except for "odd lots" (lots held by owners of fewer than 100 shares), which we will purchase on a priority basis.....
- All information contained on or available through this Web Site (“the Content”) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
This entry was posted in Odd Lot Tender Offers
. Bookmark the permalink